Warfare 1944 is a war-themed free online strategy game, brought to you by Armor Games. The game is based on World War II, the battle of Normandy. You can either play as the U. S. Forces invading the French countryside or as the German Wehrmacht defending their homeland.
In Warfare 1944, your whole ammunition is right on the screen. All you have to do is select a soldier type out of the ones available, and then deploy them to attack by selecting the area where you want to put them. To keep the game challenging, you have finite attacking/defending choices, and the troops need time to replenish. Efficient unit-deployment alongside a solid strategy as per the objective of that particular is the key to victory.
The tips and tricks to crack this game:-
- At the start of any match, employ your machine gunners, if you have any at your disposal, to your nearest cover, the middle row being the preferred area. The machine gunners are a handy option to buy time and build up pressure on your enemy and also to collect points for executing the more destructive weapons. But if you have a tank or if you have tanks against you, then an MG should be the second option always because, trust me, you have your tanks to finish the task.
- If you have a tank in your arsenal, ALWAYS send it first. There won’t be any other time later for choosing it, and in case of your enemy as well, their first move will be the tank.
- If you have no tanks, and your enemy unfortunately does, then send a Panzershrek/Bazooka soldier to oppose them. Also make sure that your troops are in cover, and that there’s an Assault squad or MG supporting them.
- Relying on Mortars or Officer support isn’t an option worth trying out. In fact, sending a squad that costs the same is a better choice everytime.
- If an enemy tank is against you, and you have no Bazooka/Panzershrek unit at your disposal, but you do happen to have an officer, the Air Strike might actually turn out to be sufficient to take out the enemy. But make sure, that the tank must have a very low health.
- Snipers are great against small enemy groups indeed. But if a large group of 3 to 5 men approaches towards him, he would be dead for sure. Always make sure that you have an assault squad/infantry in support of him.
- Be careful about your morale bar. As it lowers gradually, so does your soldiers’ health, accuracy and firepower. And if your morale drops to zero, your troops surrender and you end up getting defeated. In order to avoid that, always keep it boosted up by killing enemy soldiers or sending reinforcements. Basically, no morale means no control over the game, and gifting your enemy a sweet victory.
This game is pretty good indeed. Hope these tricks work out fine for you. Happy hunting!